Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Special Thanks

I really would like to express my gratitude and appreciate for the amazing family that I have, especially to my sister Jodi. Jodi.. thank you so much for taking my kids for me while I attended my Scentsy Convention. It is something that is very important to me and you are always so willing to help! I love you so much and I just want you to know how much you are loved and appreciated! Kristian keeps asking when we can go back to Aunt Jodi's house!

The kids had a blast!! Kristian got a hair cut, they went to the Dinosaur Park, and went and say the airplanes and helicopters at Hill Air Force Base, and went to the park and went shopping!!! They had a wonderful time! Jodi will be sending me pics, so I can post them soon and share with you the fun they had, but hey--maybe she'll post them on her own blog and you can check it out then.

THANKS JODI FOR BEING SUCH A WONDERFUL, LOVING, FUN, SUPPORTIVE, AND SIMPLY FABULOUS AUNTIE, SISTER, AND FRIEND!! WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments: