Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary! 6 YEARS!

OK, so I know I'm a little late posting this... I told Jon it was his job to remind me, and now a few days have passed.
YEP!! We've been married 6 years! Its amazing how time flies when you're having fun. I just want my husband to know how much I truly do love and appreciate him. I know that the past 6 years have brought a lot of joy, and laughter, and fun, but it has also had its fair share of heartache, trials, and pain. But the love we have for each other is strong and it bonds us together and gets us through all the ups and downs of life. Sometimes marriage isn't easy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I truly believe I am married to my best friend, my soul mate, my companion for life and all eternity. I am truly the luckiest woman in the world and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Thank you Jon, for an amazing 6 years!! I love you the world over!!

No comments: