Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bear Lake Fun

We decided to spend a week at Kami's cabin at Bear Lake... the cutest thing, as we walked in when we first got there Kristian said, "I can't believe I remember this place!" It was so cute!! Our last trip to the cabin was a year ago.

We had so much fun! I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do...so even with that I couldn't decide what pictures to share so I added the slideshow. We had a great time! We were sad to send Dad home early in the week... he had to work and to take his National Paramedic Tests (which he passed by the way-Yahoo!)
Fun water time with Daddy! Loved this picture!!
Mom and her two beautiful kids!! Love every minute I get to spend with them (especially the challenging moments)...

1 comment:

Young family said...

Looks like a ton of fun.. Maybe we can meet up there sometime and all have fun!