Saturday, December 12, 2009

happy 4th Birthday!!

I can't believe how quickly the last 4 years have gone by. To think I was in the hospital 4 years ago having my first baby. Kristian was born at 8:29pm, 7lbs, 6oz, 20 inches. Full head of dark black hair. He was such a beautiful baby boy!!
Kristian is all boy!! He loves firetrucks!! He love every kind of truck: dump trucks, tow trucks, bulldozers, tractors, fast cars... you name it!! He loves dinosaurs and dirt and bugs and everything a boy could love!!


My 1st Birthday!!

My 2nd Birthday!!

My 3rd Birthday!!

Kristian's 4th Birthday Celebration! Thank you to everyone who made the journey to help celebrate with Kristian. He had so much fun!! We got the cake idea from Tiff, Aunt Jodi helped, and Kristian thought it was so cool!!

He was so happy with everything that he got: blocks, trucks, fast cars, a big semi-truck that holds all his fast cars, a dinosaur blanket from Grandma and Grandpa Roll, and several new dig-digs..
Evan and Avery came and he got some Gummy treats and some motorcycles, which he loved!! We are glad that Jodi was able to bring Evan and Avery with her to the party!! Thanks

Mom, Kristian, Daddy and Addison

Kristian definitely is all boy! Through and through.. but out of the two kids, he is definitely my most sensitive and tender-hearted. He is so sweet and loving, and even though he picks on Addison quite a bit, he has a big heart and takes care of everyone. He has such a funny personality and I find myself laughing every day at the fun things he says and does. His imagination and creativity are growing and its so fun to enjoy the simple things in life through my children. I am truly blessed. Kristian, we love you and are so proud of you! We are so lucky to have such a wonderful, sweet, adventurous, and full of life little boy in our family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: