Thursday, December 10, 2009

Country Concert

If it wasn't for Cindy Middleton, I would be completely out of touch of the Country Music World. Thank you Cindy for letting me be your date! I had such a fun time. We went to a concert downtown last Saturday (ok, I'm a little late posting it).. at The Depot. Even though we had to stand the entire time, holding our coats, we had so much fun. We were on the floor and there were probably only 4 rows of people in front of us, so we had a really good spot!....

The first band was the "ELI YOUNG BAND"...cute group of young guys! I had never heard of them before, but really liked their music. The drummer was adorable!!... They all were!!

I tried to get a good picture of the drummer and didn't have the best of luck..

The second performer was Jack Ingram. Now while we were standing outside in the freezing cold waiting to get in, all of a sudden Cindy cries out "Jack!" like she personally knew him.. yep! Jack Ingram walked right past us and shook Cindy's hand. That was kind of fun. I really enjoyed Jack Ingram's performance too. Haven't heard a lot of any of these performers music, but I really did enjoy the concert a lot more that I had originally anticipated!

This is Gary Allen.. this is the guy we paid to come and see. I have heard a few of his songs (on account that Cindy keeps me updated and lets me copy his albums).. but it was a fun show and we had a lot of fun!!


At the end of the show, Jack Ingram came out and sang a song with Gary Allen.. (you could tell he had already started his backstage party, because he was a lot more "free and crazy" than earlier in the night.

No comments: