Saturday, April 18, 2009

Little Piggy's!

These were just too cute not to share! I attempted, and succeeded in giving my sweet little Addison her first pair of pig tails. She is so stinkin' cute! But, I must say that there is something about them that makes her seem so much older and that, I truly don't like. She's already growing up too fast as it is!


Little Addie doesn't give "loves, hugs, or kisses" very well. She is very independent, wants to do it on her own, and "don't touch me... I can do it".. But we have found her weakness: bunny's! Ok..so her baby dolls, Minnie Mouse, Care Bear, etc.. they all get loves and kisses while the rest of us sit on the side lines and take pictures!!

3 comments:

Destini said...

Wow she is getting big! That is so cute with her piggy's and her baby's.

Young family said...

Love the pig tails.. and yes, it does make her look older.. Her blue eyes are so pretty!!!
And how fun for "Mr. Dino" to have a date with Mark and Cindy!! :)

It was good to see you for that short moment last week!
I hope the close fit Addison!
Love ya

Roll said...

I love Addies cute pig tales. She is a doll and I love those kids of yours so much. Looking forward to seeing you soon.