Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kristian's Big DATE!

Kristian was one lucky boy today! He got to go on a "Date" with Grandma Cindy, and Papa Tall. (this is what he calls Mark, because he is so tall). They went to see the new movie:



Grandma Cindy, Kristian, Grandpa Tall... what a fun day they had together at the movies! Kristian was so excited and he had such a great time! We love you Mark and Cindy and we appreciate all the love and support you show to our family, and for all the love you have for our sweet children. They love you so much and they are lucky to have such wonderful Grandparents!

1 comment:

Kristalyne said...

Hi amanda! What a cute blog you have here. I love to take a peek at you guys every once in a while...it is fun to see how much your kiddos are growing...they are SOOOOO cute. I love the Grandpa tall...that is sooo sweet and funny. I love the poem you have on Christy's post. I find myself thinking of her often...and i wonder what she is up to right now...in heaven. I love you guys and sure miss you. all my love, Kristalyne :)