Thursday, April 9, 2009

Idaho Trip

About 2 weeks ago (I know I'm late posting this!) ..we had to opportunity to go up to Idaho for Kara's baptism. Jon was left home because of work and school (he was missed) so the kids and I (Jodi and Dallin included) headed to Idaho. It was a fun trip and it was wonderful seeing all the family.
Kara's baptism was beautiful and she looked so cute in her new dress her Mom made for her. She is growing up so fast and I'm so proud of the decisions she is making in her life and the example she is setting for her younger sisters. Good Job Kara!


The cousins had a great time playing with each other. Running around, kicking the soccer ball, playing on the swing set and jumping on the trampoline.!

Spencer and Kristian jumping on the trampoline! Having so much fun!!



Little Addie LOVED the slide!!! She had so much fun! Hopefully we can get them a swing set this summer to put in the back yard.

I think here they found a large earth worm making its way across the grass. Kristian got so close to it at times I thought he was going to eat it! He liked watching it move and make its way into the dirt. Boys and their fascination with creepy crawly things... (the fun I have ahead of me! )

1 comment:

Young family said...

Thanks for posting pictures of Idaho.. We are so glad you and the kids came up. You hope you have a great Easter!