Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick Or Treat

Bob The Builder!!


Little Lady Bug!!



Halloween was so much fun this year! I took so many pictures I had a really hard time deciding which ones to post...even with that struggle I'm still sharing quite a few! Addison was our little Lady Bug "Cutest Little Thing Ever!" And Kristian was Bob the Builder! HE LOVED IT! After about 2 houses he figured out what it was he had to do to get candy. He was so cute and was always so good to say Thank You! He made a great Bob The Builder!! It definitely was fun!


Sad to say we didn't do any trick-or-treating in our own neighborhood. We went to see Grandma and Grandpa, did some "treating" in their neighbor hood, stuck around for dinner and a good halloween movie: "Charlie Brown: The Great Pumpkin"!


Kristian had a great time and we really enjoyed taking him around the neighborhood. He was a little nervous on some houses that were very decorated in the Halloween spirit, but he pushed through and made it to the door!!

4 comments:

Young family said...

Super cute costumes... I bet they had fun trick or treating.. And wow I can't believe Addison is walking... It will be fun to see you again in a couple of weeks.

Roll said...

The kids look great. The fun is only begining with that darling family. I wish I was closer.

masonandtara2 said...

So cute. I can't believe Addison is walking. Doesn't time go fast!

The Rees Family said...

love the costumes! Did you get lots of candy? Addison is sure growing up fast.