Monday, November 10, 2008

Date Night--Bowling

We had planned to do a date night with Jon's brother Scottie and his girlfriend Bri. We planned dinner at Iggy's then wanted to go bowling. The first bowling alley we tried had an hours wait to bowl...so we at first decided to call it a night. Scottie and Bri went on their way and on our way home we decided to try another bowling alley just to see. We were in luck! So...we bowled!
We had a great time! It was fun to just have a night with just us and Kristian. A good friend offered to take Addison and I was glad she did as I feel we need to do more "one-on-one" time with each of the kids. Kristian had a blast! At first he used the bowling ramp thing, but then decided he was a big boy and wanted to throw it down all by himself. If I got too close to help him he told me to "Go Away!" Most of the balls ended up in the gutter (why we didn't think of the bumpers I don't know) but a few actually made it down the lane. Either way..he had a great time! We all did...it was fun night for me and my boys!! Thanks for a fun date night!





1 comment:

Young family said...

How fun to take Kristian bowling. It looks like he is a pro... Watch out, though, next time you go and you use the bumpers, he will probably beat you.. At least that is what happens to me with my kids.