Saturday, November 1, 2008

Addison Is Walking!



Addison is walking and she is ready to take on the world! What a sweet and cute little girl she is! This video was taken about a week ago and now she is walking so much better and is all over the place!! Its amazing how quickly they pick it up and the progress they make in such a short time is so much fun to watch. I still can't believe my little baby girl is walking!! I can't believe she's almost 1 (Nov. 15th).. it has gone by way too fast! Its been fun though and I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful family and such darling kids!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I love it when they first learn how to walk! They are so proud of themselves:) Cute costumes also!

The Brown Family said...

So cute! I love it when they start to become such fun little people. I forgot how close she and Beck are...he'll be 1 on Nov 19 :o)