Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Utah vs Oregon State

Ok, so I'm a little late posting this one. Jon and I have season tickets to the University of Utah UTES!! We love it and I'm thinking season tickets will become routine.. I don't think we could sit any season out.
Last Thursday Utah played Oregon State, it was a great game, a little close, and I really thought Utah was going to through it away! The last 2 minutes of the game changed everything and Utah came away with the win! Fun game! Fun times! Looking forward to the next game and especially the most anticipated game come November when Utah takes on their biggest rival BYU! That will be an incredible game to be at! I'm sure I'll post about that one!!

1 comment:

Erickson Family said...

I am so sad we had to miss that one. Craig ended up having to work so we gave the tickets to his brother. But I hear it was a Great game. It was fun to see you guys at the Weber State one. Go Utes!!!