Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Having Fun With Sister!




It's fun now that Addison is getting bigger to watch how they both interact. I think at times Kristian has a hard time now that Addison can somewhat fight back. The other day she wacked him in the head with one of his trucks and just smiled. He had a look of shock and horror and wasn't too sure how to respond. All he could do is say "Addison Hit Me" Its about time Addison fights back for all the torture she went through when she was too little.
It is fun to watch them play! I love it! So cute and I can't imagine my days without the laughter of my children! What a joy it is to be able to spend so much time with these precious little kids! I love them! I had a video to go along with this, but I couldn't get it to load. So, if I figure it out I'll get it put on here.

3 comments:

Young family said...

Way cute pictures. I love watching my kids play together too. Hallie decided to tackle the stairs yesterday... Um, not ready for that. And I love the way Kristian watches FB. Does Jon jump on the couch like that too, when he watches???

The Brown Family said...

I cannot believe how big she is!! Time goes by SO dang fast, I can't believe it!

Beth said...

Mandy, your kids are so cute. What until they get older!! They are so much fun, enjoy them, they do grow up way too fast.