Monday, September 15, 2008

Vinyl

Ok, so I've spent just a little bit of time trying to update my vinyl blog. I will try and add to it as often as I find new things, but for now I think this gets the point across. Please give me your feedback and I promise to work a little hard to get it a little more functional. Its hard because I wasn't able to set it up to look how I'd like it to look, but for now, I think we're in business!

(Check out my new link... I've added to my additional blogs.)

I'd be happy to help all of you with all of your vinyl needs! Just call or email me to place your vinyl order and together we can create something wonderful!

Amanda Middleton
middletonvinyl@hotmail.com
(801) 573-0350

1 comment:

Young family said...

Hey-
I was deleting all my old emails, and after I looked at your blog again, I realized I deleted the face book invitation you sent me. So, if you want to invite me again, I will give it a try..