Monday, September 15, 2008

FACEBOOK

Ok, So Jon got me started on this FACEBOOK thing as a way to get connected and stay connected with friends, family, etc. I'm just retarded and I'm never sure how the thing works, but so far its proving itself to be pretty cool. I have a hard enough time keeping my Blog updated, so it will be challenging for me to keep checking in on my FaceBook thing.
The fun side is that I have been able to hook up with and chat with people that I haven't seen or spoken to in years! People I went to High School with (Morgan and Lyman) and people I've known throughout my life. That part I must admit is kinda cool.
So, I guess what I'm saying is...check it out! Its amazing how may people you can connect with! It really is kinda fun and its worth looking into!
LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AS MY NEW FACEBOOK FRIENDS!!

No comments: