Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cereal - Dinosuars - Work

Kristian is at the very independent 2 year old stage. "I do it Mom". "Turn Around, Go Mom, Now!" Just to name a few. Well, the other day Kristian had decided he wanted more juice out of the fridge and decided he could do it himself... end result: a big puddle of O.J. on my kitchen floor (I was too frustrated to take a picture). Then, the next day, Kristian decided he wanted more cereal, again helping himself. This doesn't look that bad as he had a lot of it patted down and picked up before I could grab the camera. I just had to laugh at this one. It reminds me of those cute kids you see in the commercials doing the same "independent things".


Dinosaurs! Kristian had borrowed the movie Dinosaurs from Grandma and has also recently watched Jurassic Park ( I know-- Mother of the year award!).. He loves it! He loves it so much in fact that he walks around on all four and growls (very loudly) like a dinosaur! Its quite funny, but also quite loud! It did go a little far when he decided to take a big dinosaur bite of his sister. We are working through it and learning.

Kristian always has to go to "work". He is going to be a hard worker like his Daddy. It started with him just putting on Jon's boots whenever he got home and walking around in them. Now, he gets his backpack on, usually his fire-hat, and gets on his little bike, and occasionally talks on his cell phone, but "I'm going to work Mom".. he says.
Its fun to see his creativity, personality and imagination coming to life!

1 comment:

Young family said...

Such cute pictures. Hey. Dallin has a blog now... Ck it out from mine.. Anyway, It looks like the kids are keeping you busy. I love Addison's hair.