Monday, June 7, 2010

Pony Express Days 2010

Pony Express Days, Eagle Mountain, Utah, June 2010:

Nope! Didn't do the Scentsy booth this year! Just spent the time with the family! Jon was actually home for the weekend! Friday night, once I finally got home from work, we went over to the park to check out the carnival. We dropped Dad off at the Firefighter's booth to help grill hamburgers, and the kids and I found the rides!!


Saturday morning was the Parade (I think it was the first day it actually felt like Summer! It was a HOT day!!) The parade was fun and the kids had a good time. Afterward we went back over to the park, dropped Dad off at the grill again and the kids and I made our way to the carnival rides again. It was a really fun day!


More carnival rides...


Addie was the only one brave enough to get her face painted. Isn't she a cute little butterfly?? Kristian was going to get Spider Man painted on his face, but decided not to at the last minute.


I love the moments we can spend together as a family. Now that I am working full time its important for me to make my weekends with the kids fun! I'm hoping to fill the blog with a lot of fun summer activities!!

2 comments:

Young family said...

Looks like a ton of fun... The butterfly is beautiful!!! And awesome trucks!!! It was good to see you for a little bit that weekend!

Jodi said...

Sure looks like a lot of fun. Let me know when you are ready to play a day this summer! Love you!