Monday, June 7, 2010

The Panty Revolution

I work with the sweetest girl named Amy Deans. We have come to discover that we are so very much a like in personality, life experience, personal challenges and behaviors. She just happens to be a little more advanced in life, so to speak. :) The past few months working together has be wonderful and I have grown to truly adore and admire the person she is. The more I hear her talk about her upcoming book: "The Panty Revolution" the more excited I get. I believe that this is something that every woman will be able to relate to. The concepts and theories behind her book is one of genious and creativity. I am SO EXCITED to be able to share this experience with all my friends and family. I encourage all of you to check out her blog, become and follower, and become a part of The Panty Revolution!!!


Become a follower: http://thepantyrevolution.blogspot.com

No comments: