Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lexie's Graduation- Class of 2009!

WAY TO GO LEXIE!! We had the opportunity to go to Wyoming to attend Lexie's Graduation. As you can see I didn't take my camera with me to the actual graduation, so I'll have to have Mom send me some so that I can get them posted.

The kids had a great time, they didn't sleep well at all!!!!!, but they had fun during the day:
Here is Tiffany and Harley...(married to my brother Brandon).

Here is Uncle Dallin and Kristian, as he enjoys his very own Root Beer like a big boy! He sure does get spoiled at Grandma's and Grandpa's, we don't have Root Beer at our house! (only Diet Coke)

The kids loved playing on the slide too! Kristian mostly went down on his belly backwards, but they really enjoyed the nice, doesn't happen very often, Wyoming weather.

Kristian was loving on the little kitty! I am surprised at how well the cat tolerated Kristian. Seriously he was handling the kitty so rough! He held him by his neck, by his butt, had him upside down.. the kitty just sat there and tolerated it. Poor Kristian would have been scratched to death if not!

Here is little Addison having a great time on the tire swing! She loved this, but didn't like it too much if Uncle Dallin pushed her a little too high!

I really did take more pictures of Kristian, but I'm waiting for Mom to send me the cute pictures of him feeding the horses with Grandpa Brad. They were so cute and the pictures I have just aren't enough. So Mom...email them to me!!! Please!!


Sweet little Addison was so so tired on the trip home. She looked cute as she fell asleep with her headphones on while watching a movie. Thank goodness for DVD players...they make the journey so much easier!
THANK YOU for another wonderful Wyoming weekend! We love you all and we'll see you soon!

1 comment:

Roll said...

What cute pictures of the family and your darling kids...Have a fun summer.