Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day

It was hard for me to think of a way to fully show Daddy how much we truly love and appreciate all he does for our family. We love Daddy more than he will ever know! Daddy is such a special part of our lives and we wouldn't be where we are today without him. Daddy works hard, and makes sacrifices needed to keep us safe and protected, to keep us fed, warm, and healthy. Dad is the protector and the provider of our family. He loves, he cares, he is fun, serious, and silly. He is everything we want in a Daddy. We love you Daddy!! Happy Father's Day!
Daddy and Kristian.
Daddy and Addison
Addison's Blessing Day


My Daddy is my HERO!! When I grow up I want to be just like my Daddy!





Our Father's Day Card: We wanted to make Daddy something special to show how much we care.



1 comment:

Roll said...

Jon, I hope you had a great Father's day. Thanks for taking good care of that sweet family that you have. I love and appreciate you.