Thursday, May 7, 2009

Addie's Silly Face!

We thought that every time we caught Addison making this face that it was the funniest thing ever. Apparently she gets it from her Aunt Sarah who, when playing with her Barbie's, would squeeze them really tight and make this same face. So we've resorted to calling it the Sarah Face! The only time I can get her to do it really well is when we're in the tub! Such a cutie!!
This is the before picture, of our sweet little Addison:

This is the "CRAZY FACE"

3 comments:

Roll said...

Mandy, those darling kids made me laugh out loud. They are so funny. There is nothing like little kids laughing.

Destini said...

Too cute! Your kids are getting so big and grown up. It's amazing to think back when we each only had one kid and now....wow....how time fly's. We still need to get together some time. I will call you after I move.

Young family said...

Silly, silly kids.. It is so fun when they laugh at eachother. I love that! I love the Sara face!!
And what a tease you are to video Kristian when he doesn't want to..
Too cute!