Sunday, February 8, 2009

Who Knew??

Ok, anyone who knows me knows that I'm not nearly has crafty and as creative as my Mom and my sisters... but, props to me...thanks to great friends, look what I've learned to do:


Butterflies... a little tricky at first, but once you figure out the pattern on how to loop the ribbons its not too bad.

Bumble Bee, Lady Bug, and two other bugs. So, cute and super easy. Seriously, if I can do it, anyone can do it!

My friend had a baby shower and instead of playing a dumb shower game, we did a craft! We learned to make these cute covers for your standard, travel size, baby wipes... people sell these anywhere from $15-$25 and I made it for less than $6. How fun?! Its so cute and I'm surprised at how easy it was, once you kind of knew what it was you were doing.

These are the first hair-bows that I made several months ago. I'm not that great at actual "bows", but the ragged ribbon ones are my favorite and fun to make!!

3 comments:

Joe, Mandy, Lindsay, & Aubrey said...

Amanda! I love the clips! I have been making hair bows for a few years and love it! I could show you how to do the normal hair bows and also the korkers if you want. I will have to send you some pics of the bows I have done ;) I have not done them in quite a while, I have been too busy with pictures and life. Kind of sad, I miss doing it!

Roll said...

Way to go daughter, I am proud of you.

Young family said...

See... you are crafty.. You just have to give yourself credit. I have made some cute brown ones for my girls, and they are bugging me to make more.. I just need to take the time to go get ribbon..
The bug ones are darling.