Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What?!

Ok, so Jon has been going to Paramedic School since the beginning of January, and it is going very well and we are very busy. With this he technically isn't working at Sandy Fire...so Jon got this great idea to grow a mustache! He would have loved to have grown a goatee or something, but he still works Eagle Mountain Fire on the weekends and that limits his facial hair to being only a mustache!

Enough said. I don't really know what to even say!! He kept this for about a month, and shaved it just before Valentines Day. He keep threatening to grow it back, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he realized that "clean shaven" is the way to go!

** Jon's Dad had a "mustache appreciation day" at work and for the first time in his life Mark Middleton grew facial hair for the event. Dave and Scottie also joined in the fun and grew facial hair of their own. I hope to have pictures of these guys posted soon.!**

4 comments:

Erickson Family said...

I have to agree!!! I am not a fan of the handlebar mustache thing. But unfortunately for me, my husband keeps a very bushy one growing at all times. Maybe someday one of my threats will work and he will shave it off!!

Leesa said...

very nice stache! Jon tried to shave his goat into handlebars, but I laughed so hard-- he went and shaved it off.
Very nice Jon!

Leesa said...

Oh I need to talk to you about something-- Give me a call!

Kortney said...

I have to totally agree, not a fan of the handlebar at all. You are starting to look like someone else I know from Eagle Mountain Fire.