Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Let's Get The Party Started!!

There is a new catalog that has just come out from Scentsy and it is AWESOME! I am offering a FREE PLUG-IN WARMER to anyone who does a part from now until Christmas! (this is my gift to you, you'll also receive additional hostess rewards from the company)
This includes any out-of-state people (you know who you are). I can very easily ship everything you'd need to you, have you do the party, and I'd pay to have it shipped back to me!

There are no excuses! Everyone needs Scentsy! If you love candles, even a little, then you've got to have Scentsy! Why not get your Scentsy for Free!?!
Please call me today and lets get the party started! It's fun, easy and you won't regret it! SCENTSY ROCKS!!
Amanda(801) 573-0350 --Scentsational Star Consultant

1 comment:

Roll said...

You know that I will have a party for you. I will look at my dates.
thanks for sharing on your blog. I love the pictures of the kids.