Sunday, August 10, 2008

GO SCENTSY!!

July 30- August 2, 2008: I had the WONDERFUL pleasure of attending the 2008 Scentsy Convention in Boise, Idaho! It was amazing and I had a wonderful time and made so many new friends!
I know I have tried many things over the years and I'm sure many of you have thought "Here she goes again..." But I am a firm believer of "Nothing ventured, nothing gained." IF you don't give something a try, and open yourself to new possibilities and new adventures, then how do you know its for you (or not for you). I firmly believe that I have found what I was meant to do. I LOVE SCENTSY!! and I can't wait for what the future holds for me and my family! I can't wait to show everyone who has ever questioned "my newest venture" what a wonderful life I've made. I believe without a shadow of doubt that Scentsy is my ticket to the life I've always dreamed of! Convention was a blast and I had an amazing time and learned so much and came home eager, excited, and very optimistic as to my future. For the first time in my life I feel I can DREAM BIG and not even think twice about it!
I am passionate about Scentsy and I want everyone around me to be a part of it too. I know not everyone will share my excitement but I'm here to say that if there is anyone out there looking for something better, something that's fun, easy, and simply Scentsational...you owe it to yourself to look into Scentsy! You won't regret it!


They had what they called a "Scentsy Spirit Day" and any of those from our team who could attend Convention got bright green shirts, a purple sash and a tiara, purple sunglasses, necklasses, well...everything needed to help us stand out.

This first one, (L to R) Nicki Boulard, my Star-Director, and ME (I'll be my own director by Christmas (as this is my goal)..) and Teresa Louderback, my Director..

These are a few friends, in the middle is Tamara Whitehead, she too lives in Eagle Mountain and we did Pony Express Days here a few months ago. In on the far right is Krista, she is a friend of Tamara's who is a consultant in Oregon, whom I met at Convention and had a great time with.

Finally, Cindy and I. We both signed up together and we are going to work together to get us to Director! "Shoot for the moon, and when you miss you will land among the stars!"

1 comment:

dawnoftheday said...

I love your page! Im trying to create my own Scentsy page too!