Friday, June 13, 2008

Pony Express Days

Pony Express Days were in town. This is a fun time of year when the city has its "Big Event".. They have baby contests, helicopter rides, dunebuggy tours, movie under the stars, concerts, 5-K Run, Parade and a Carnival. The carnival is fun because there are a lot of rides for the kids and a lot of vendor booths. This year my friend Tamara and I did a Scentsy Booth. It was a lot of work and a long 3 days. We did great and had so much fun! For any of you who don't yet have Scentsy.... Get with the program and find out just how SCENTSATIONAL Scentsy really is!!!! (ok..I'll stop!).

As part of the events we have a big parade. This year Jon was the engineer for the day so Kristian and I got to ride in the fire truck during the parade. Kristian thought it was so cool that he got to throw candy out the window to all the kids! He had a great time and enjoyed every minute of it! There were these kids on unicycles that were pretty impressive, so I included their picture.



2 comments:

Young family said...

wow Mandy, in the first pict. of you and Kristian, you really look like mom. (that is a compliment)
I am glad that Pony Days went good.

masonandtara2 said...

Summer is so much more fun. I wish we could have been there, it sounds really fun.