Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fun At The ZOO!!!

So...we finally made it to the Zoo this year! I don't know who was more excited..Kristian or Mom. I was so excited to see how he'd LOVE the Zoo! His favorite by far were the Elephants (well...the Choo Choo (the train) would have been a close second). I think we made several trips to see the elephants. We did good to associate all the animals with all his favorite movies! The elephants from Jungle Book. The bears.. they were Koda from Brother Bear. Zebras, Penguins, Giraffes, were all from Madagascar. You get the point.

Kristian would get so excited, he'd clap his hands and wave to the animals telling them hi when we arrived and waving and saying goodbye as we left. He LOVED the merry-go-round. I think we rode it twice..but if he'd had his choice it would have been several more!











A long day at the zoo can sure wear you out. Here little Addison is completely out! She did so well the entire time and had a great time. She started fussing while Dad and Kristian was on the merry-go-round and the instant I gave her her binky her head just fell forward into my hands..she was asleep that quickly!...so cute! Kristian however waited until we got to the car, the shortly after we left he too let the days activities take over and fell asleep. I'm so glad we got the season pass as I know we will make several more trips to the zoo this year!

No comments: