Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Idaho Fun

Over President's Day Weekend Aunt Jodi and I made a trip to Meridian Idaho!! It was a great weekend full of a lot of fun!
(Morgan, Kara, Brae, Aubree, Addison, Hallie, Kristian)

The girls loved on Morgan so much!! She was never lacking attention and were great to help hold her, feed her, and entertain her.


We had a birthday party while we were there. Everyone drew names for each other, we all went to All-A-Dollar and bought gifts, we made and decorated cupcakes, and celebrated "EVERYONE's BIRTHDAY". We then went to Open Gym at the local gymnastics/dance place... the kids (including Aunt Jodi) had a lot of fun!

Fun in the Foam Pit


Addi jumping off the stairs...

Kristian jumping off the stairs...

And because I didn't think to take my own camera I stole these pictures off of my sister Heather's blog. (thanks sis) Thanks for letting us come spend the weekend. We had a great time and can't wait until we get to see you all again.

No comments: