Monday, August 15, 2011

Littlest Dancer...

When I was getting ready to sign Kristian up for soccer they explained that I'd get a discount for registering more than one sibling... So we asked Addi if she wanted to play soccer with Kristian. "NO! I want to do dance class!" It was funny to me because we had never really talked about dance class so I'm not exactly sure where this was coming from! She is a girly girl and was adamant about dancing...

Our little ballerina! She is in a tap/ballet class that will be every Saturday with a big production at Kingsbury Hall next summer. It was SO FUN watching her go to her first class. She was so brave and listened to teacher and did amazing!!

I am so proud of Addi. She is such a strong girl and wants to do what she wants to do. I'm sure this will present its struggles and battles at times, but I hope this will help her stay true to who she is as she goes after what she wants in life... we will see!! Love you Addi Bug!! So proud of you!!

No comments: