Monday, June 6, 2011

Preschool Graduation 2011

It's Official! I have my first graduate! Kristian Jon Middleton, graduated from Preschool on Tuesday, May 31, 2011. The entire graduation lasted about 10 minutes. Perfect!!

Sweet little Addi bug and Kristian just before Graduation.

His graduating class:

Loved this one... His posture is so "chill"...

Cutest Graduate ever!! Kristian has done so well and is so excited to start Kindergarten. I love watching my children learn new things, discover, create, and grow.

Great job Kristian!! Mommy is so proud of you!

2 comments:

Young family said...

We are so glad you finally updated. It is nice to know that I am not the only one in the family still posting. Kristian has such a cute personality! Love the pictures!

Vir Oliphant said...

Love him and miss him so much!!! Great Job!!!!