Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Look Who's 3!!

Addison Eva Middleton turns 3 on November 15th. It is fun to look back and see how much she's grown:


and the attitude that grew with her... Our sweet little Lady Bug has brought with her so much joy, love, laughter, fun, tears, frustration and ... well, she is the meaning of life's simple joys. ____________________________________________________________________________________
Addison has had a bit of a rough year... shall we re-cap???
December 28, 2009: Break #1 (resulted in a long night at PCMC ER, and surgery to put 2 pins in her elbow)
Cast #1

07/23/2010: Break #2 (Resulted in an idiot doctor who didn't think it was broken, therefore we went another 10 days before getting it casted... oops)
Cast #2

10/24/2010: Break #3 (Resulted in an abulance ride to PCMC where she was put to sleep so they could re-position the bones in her arm.)


Cast #3

_____________________________________________________________________________________
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDISON! You are the bravest and toughest little girl I know! This truly has been a rough year for you, little one, but I am always amazed by you and you teach me so much! I am lucky to be your Mom and I love you so much!! Happy Birthday Lady Bug!!



Hope this next year will bring just as much love, laughter, joy, and definitely less broken bones!! Love you Addison.

2 comments:

Young family said...

I can't believe our babies are 3!!!! She is so beautiful! I hope she had a great Birthday!

Vir Oliphant said...

I love her! She is the cutest girl ever!