Sunday, September 19, 2010

A little Disturbed!!

Who am I to think I can party like a Rock Star in the middle of an already long work week?! Jon and I and a group of friends had tickets to the UPROAR FESTIVAL this week. The band I was most looking forward to seeing was Disturbed.

Jon went early to see all the bands and I met him after work. We were able to see: Halestorm (which I loved), Stone Sour, Avenge Sevenfold, and Disturbed (who I really loved!)


I know! Funny that I would enjoy music like this, but I do. A lot of it is too loud and rough for me, but the bands we did see I really enjoyed!
Screamed loud! Jumped up and down! Partied like a ROCK STAR!! And yes, I did feel the affects of my night the next day at work when I could barely function!!

This is Scottie and his friend Chelsea who were also at the concert with us.

Thanks honey for making me feel like I can keep up with the young wanna be rock stars! Even though we weren't even close to being the oldest people there! Ha Ha! We had a fun time and I'd go with you again in a heart beat!! Love Disturbed!

No comments: