Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Fun Change!

It was time to go to the salon for an update. My hair was in need of some touch-ups as my regrowth was getting a little out of control. So as I was scanning through some pictures to get some ideas of what I might want to do, I came across a hairstyle that I loved...so I embraced change and I LOVE IT!!

BEFORE:

AFTER:
Thanks Jenn Jones!! You are a fabulous friend who is great to take care of my hairstyle needs! I love my new hairstyle!! Its fun and different and new! Yeah!! :)

3 comments:

Jodi said...

WOW! I love it. I wish I could do hair like that...and had the guts to do something like that!

Young family said...

You really do look great! And most important, is that you LOVe It!
Have a great day!

Destini said...

I love it! It looks great on you!