Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

"Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat...".. This year we had a very strong SPIDER MAN, and a very cute "honey-bug", or BUMBLE BEE!! Halloween was a little tricky this year because we also had a Utah vs Wyoming football game... so I personally was feeling very conflicted because I really wanted to take the kids trick or treating! So... the kids went with Grandma and Grandpa instead... I took pictures of their costumes and let the grandparents have all the fun!!

My Sweet Honey Bug!!.. Addison was the cutest little Bumble Bee ever!! These pictures were taken after Halloween... but for Halloween her hair was in cute pig tails, and she had black leggings on instead of gray. (like it matters, but.. ya know).. She LOVED her dress and didn't want to take it off!!
I was told that Addie had a great time trick or treating.. In fact, the very first house they went to the door opened and Addie just walked right in the house and set her bucket down! I guess she wanted to check out the place to make sure that candy was going to be legit.. who knows!! Once back home she kept going to Grandma Cindy's candy bowl and making sure both hers and Kristian's pumpkins were full of candy! She definitely is my very strong minded, independent child... :)

Kristian wanted to be Spider Man, which I find funny because he doesn't really even know who Spider Man is. We've never watched it, he may have seen a commercial ad once and that was it. But he was very insistent that he was going to be Spider Man!! And in my opinion he makes a great Spider Man!
The face mask was a little tighter than what was comfortable so Kristian didn't wear the mask while trick or treating, but he too LOVED his costume and would have stayed in it all day!!

Here is cute Auntie Sarah.. Dressed up as a Sarah Jane Bug maybe?? She was cute, so here she is with her favorite little Spider Man!!

THE UTAH vs WYOMING FOOTBALL GAME!! BLACK OUT for HALLOWEEN!!
Mark and Dave decided they didn't want to spend their Halloween at the football game, so we had 2 extra tickets, which we gave to Dallin and a friend.. But then... I had sent Jon up to play with the boys before the game so I could spend more time with the kids and such, and his friend had tickets he wanted to offer. His Dad out of town for this game and he had tickets on the 40 yard line, 20 rows back!! Sure beats sitting on the North End Zone like 40 rows back.. So, I told Dallin to invite 2 more friends to take our tickets and we gladly enjoyed the game from what were much better seats! It was SO MUCH FUN!!
Because it was Halloween they decided to make this game their "Black Out Game" where all the fans, and they players, wear black. There were a lot of people who wore costumes, but I decided to just wear devil horns instead of fully dressing up!


These pictures just show how great our seats were!! It was a lot of fun. A special thanks to Zach Robinson's father for being out of town so we could enjoy his seats.. anytime you need someone to fill in when you can't be there, just give us a call. We had a great time!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN and GO UTES!!

1 comment:

Young family said...

The kids look so cute and I bet had a ton of fun! It also looks like you and Jon had a great time at the game...and what a score on the seats!!
I hope all is well! Love ya