Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm Gonna Give This A Try

So I figure if my family can all do it, why can't I? I feel the need to keep up with them all. I have a cute family too, and this may be the only way I'm going to stay on top of taking, sending and sharing pictures! So, here it goes!


This is the newest member of our family: Addison Eva Middleton
Addison was born November 15, 2007 at Alta View Hospital. She was a little content hanging upside down, so we had to have a c-section. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 12 oz. and 19.5 inches long. What a beautiful addition to our family!


It really took Kristian a little while to warm up to Addison. He was really scared to come in and see Mommy on the bed, with an IV and everything. It wasn't until I shared my popcicle with him that he even came close to me. He is learning to love his new little sister.





This is little Addison ready for her first car ride home.



Grandma and Grandpa visiting at the hospital. Mark, Cindy, Kristian and Addison


Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Middleton (Marks parents Roy and Janice.)



Kristian's little friend Tairel and his mommy Brandis came to visit too!



First week home we had some visiters! Thank you to all who helped me my first few weeks home. It is a learning process and I think someday I'll figure out how to better manage two kids!


Heather and Drew and girls were down for Thanksgiving and was nice enough to go out of their way, traveling to the middle of nowhere, to Eagle Mountain to see us. Thank You!



2 comments:

Cindy said...

SO CUTE!!!

Young family said...

yeah!! I am so glad that you are blogging. The pictures are great!!
Love you all